Want to share more Stuff, but don’t know where to start?
In Episode 17 of The Good Stuff, Annie sits down with sharing champion and legal rebel Janelle Orsi. Their conversation reminds us all what’s so great about sharing – whether it’s new friends, a smaller environmental footprint, or supporting a just economy – and just how easy it is to do.
Ready to share more and buy less? Have a listen, and start sharing!
- Last episode: All About Sharing – Part 1 with Adam Werbach
- Learn more about the Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Get the book: The Sharing Solution
- The Good Stuff, Episode 7: Workers as Owners
- Start sharing with yerdle
- Start sharing with Freecycle
- Shareable: How to Start a Tool Lending Library
Comments? Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cover of this podcast features an illustration by the talented